I'm happy to announce the first release of ocaml-lua, the OCaml binding of the Lua library. With ocaml-lua you can embed a Lua interpreter in an OCaml program in a few lines of code, and use Lua for configuration or customization purposes.
Here are some references:
- The homepage of the project is hosted on OCaml Forge;
- The complete library reference (ocamldoc generated) is here;
- Source tarballs are on the download page on OCaml Forge;
- The official GIT repository is here;
- Bug reports and feature requests are on my page on GitHub.
I hope it could be useful.